Today I am going to share with you The Rockefeller Habits Checklist and how they will help you scale your business.
So What are the 10 Rockefeller Habits?
1. The executive team is healthy and aligned
2. Everyone is aligned with the #1 thing that needs to be accomplished this quarter to move the company forward
3. Communication rhythm is established, and information moves through the organization quickly
4. Every facet of the organization has a person assigned with accountability for ensuring goals are met
5. Ongoing employee input is collected to identify obstacles and opportunities
6. Reporting and analysis of customer feedback data is as frequent and accurate as financial data
7. Core values and purpose are “alive” in the organization
8. Employees can articulate the key components of the company’s strategy accurately
9. All employees can answer quantitatively whether they had a good day or week
10. The company’s plans and performance are visible to everyone
There are three main benefits of the Rockefeller habits and these habits have been used by me and other CEOs, leaders and business owners for over 100 years and they continue to work today.
Live with purpose,