In today’s episode, I will share with you The Rockefeller Habits and how they will help you scale your business.
The 10 habits that make this checklist have not changed for over 100 years since John D. Rockefeller implemented them in his business — the result of which made him the wealthiest man ever, even by today’s standards.
The three primary benefits for knowing the 10 Rockefeller habits is to;
- Avoid the most costly mistakes that growing business make
- Improve communication in your organization
- Strengthen your leadership team
Why not just decide to grow your business with these proven habits and live your best life. Raise your standards and step up. Today is your day, it’s your life, it’s your legacy, and you can build a legacy right now!
All you need to do is decide to create a routine and make it a discipline. Decide to develop these habits and implement the routine in your everyday life.
Live with purpose,
Get the Rockefeller Checklist to implement today!
Today I am going to share with you The Rockefeller Habits Checklist and how they will help you scale your business.
So What are the 10 Rockefeller Habits?
1. The executive team is healthy and aligned
2. Everyone is aligned with the #1 thing that needs to be accomplished this quarter to move the company forward
3. Communication rhythm is established, and information moves through the organization quickly
4. Every facet of the organization has a person assigned with accountability for ensuring goals are met
5. Ongoing employee input is collected to identify obstacles and opportunities
6. Reporting and analysis of customer feedback data is as frequent and accurate as financial data
7. Core values and purpose are “alive” in the organization
8. Employees can articulate the key components of the company’s strategy accurately
9. All employees can answer quantitatively whether they had a good day or week
10. The company’s plans and performance are visible to everyone
There are three main benefits of the Rockefeller habits and these habits have been used by me and other CEOs, leaders and business owners for over 100 years and they continue to work today.
Live with purpose,