Many business owners and CEO’s often ask me: How is it that I have so much energy!
So, today I will share with you a few life hacks I have learnt for living a limitless life.
Technology makes our lives easier, there is absolutely no doubt about that! However, it does hinder our learning abilities and this can have catastrophic consequences to our brain.
Each of us has the power to change our brain. It’s common knowledge that you can free your mind of negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones in just a few steps! If you didn’t know this, now you do.
Despite this many people choose to live in a low energy state, and one of self-doubt and frustration. They constantly complain that they can’t get out of the rat race or the hamster wheel and that they are stuck and going nowhere.
The truth is they are going somewhere, just not in the direction they want. It comes down to the decisions they make. Remember you have choices, the choice to act or the choice to do nothing!
Here are my top tips:
- To live a limitless life you need to start by motivating yourself, to change your behaviour by defining yourself and your purpose.
- You must support your brain by getting enough sleep, eating the right foods and you have to move – a 10 minute burst of movement three times a day does wonders for staying in a peak state.
- Preparation and repetition is progress. Increase your productivity by getting into a state of flow and use the power of small steps to accomplish more.
- How many of you don’t have study time? Yes, I mean a dedicated time each day to keep your brain engaged. I commit one hour a day to dedicated study time. I focus on reading as this is fundamental to learning and it’s something that I have struggled with in the past due to my dyslexia and ADHD. Reading has helped me overcome these learning disabilities and increased my focus.
- Visualisation techniques are known to help increase memory and concentration, so get started! Again, this is about practice and repetition and it will help you stay in a peak state longer.
- Try new and different ways of thinking, as solving problems is essential for living a limitless life. One such technique is the “thinking hat” activity This is where you imagine you have a collection of multi-coloured hats. Now when you look at a problem you change hats every few minutes. Each colour represents a way to view the situation. For example, red is for emotional and green is creativity.
Apply these tips and watch your energy and brain flourish. Master these, along with deep medication and breathing techniques, and you will experience a peak state more often that will lead to a limitless life.
If you lead a business and are struggling with energy and vitality, lack clarity and direction, book a meet and greet with Zoom! Let’s see how I can help you regain that vitality and energy and get you really clear about your direction and actions.
I look forward to hearing from you and until then live with purpose.